Hedenblad

OK - that solves it - but did I act that advanced before? OK thanks.
"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca skrev i meddelandet
Check out Help on "array formula"

You will see how to create and edit this type of formula.

Also see Chip Pearson's site for much more on array formulas.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/array.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:38:04 GMT, "Hedenblad"
wrote:

I need to copy one row and then in another sheet "paste special" a "link",
not to one corresponding row but to several. Then I would have a block
with
one reference like {=Medlemsregister!$B$90:$L$90}. The "block" acts like
one
big reference of several rows corresponding to one singel row on another
sheet. Everey row looks the same. Parts of this "block" cannot be changed,
the number of rows cannot be changed so I have to
Now I want to do it again but have forgotten how I did it, and no one
seems
to know...? Have tried every easy way of doin it so there must be a hard
one...?
/Rikard Hedenblad