Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dorian C. Chalom Dorian C. Chalom is offline

Default Sheet Row Heights

Gord;

Yes I am sorry...I am copying a Range since when I tried to copy a sheet I
was getting error because of the llookup functions I was using were linked
to external tables I was getting errors.
When I tried to do just a range the errors did not occur and my function
could run to completion.
Only now I do loose my Row Height, Clumn Widths being kept when I copy the
range.
Is there some code I could write to restore that formating?

Thank you

Mixed message in your description.

"copy a sheet" and "copy a range" are not the same thing.

If copying a sheet using right-clickmove or copycreate a copy the
formatting will not change.

If you copy entire rows and columns the heights and widths will be copied.

If you simply copy a range of cells, the heights and widths will not copy.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:04:23 -0400, "Dorian C. Chalom"

wrote:

When I copy a sheet the row hieghts do not copy over as well.
How can I make the Row hieghts and for that matter column widths copy over
when I copy a range of a spreadsheet?

Thank you...