Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Sheet Row Heights

Mixed message in your description.

"copy a sheet" and "copy a range" are not the same thing.

If copying a sheet using right-clickmove or copycreate a copy the
formatting will not change.

If you copy entire rows and columns the heights and widths will be copied.

If you simply copy a range of cells, the heights and widths will not copy.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:04:23 -0400, "Dorian C. Chalom"
wrote:

When I copy a sheet the row hieghts do not copy over as well.
How can I make the Row hieghts and for that matter column widths copy over
when I copy a range of a spreadsheet?

Thank you...