Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to re-enable events after a VB error in Excel?

Maybe I need to ask what you mean by "event callbacks"... can you describe
what you mean by this and, perhaps, show us some of your non-working code so
we can see exactly how you are trying to proceed?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"ras" wrote in message
It does NOT work.

Application.EnableEvents = True

This
a) is not disabled by stopping in the middle of running a macro
b) does NOT re-enable events.
If event callbacks stop, I have NO WAY to start them without
restarting Excel.
This is the problem I'm trying to solve.