Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Miller Mike Miller is offline

Default Spreadsheet cleanup help

Hi I have not done much excel programming but have a task I need some
help with. I have a worksheet with information that I need to copy
and maniplulate onto another spreadsheet. the data in worksheet one
looks as follows:

Row Col1 Col2 Col3
A B 1
1 2
3

Basically in the source worksheet you have 3 columns and in col3 you
have some text that has new line characters. i need to copy this row
to my new worksheet and split col3 at each new line charcter so that
it looks this in the new worksheet:

Row Col1 Col2 Col3
1 A B 1
2 2
3 3

Any quick way to do this with VBA would be very helpful