Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Filter dates in a listbox

John Walkenbach shows how he
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php..._in_a_listbox/

Merlynsdad wrote:

I'm filling a listbox in Workbook B from data in Sheet1 of Workbook A. The
data is a list of dates, and adjacent columns in Sheet1 show names, team
numbers, etc. The dates represent days things happened. When the data comes
into my listbox now, I have duplicate dates, because that's what's on Sheet1.
On October 1st I may have data for Johnny Johns, Sally Sals, and Marty
Martin, and so October 1st shows up three times in the listbox. The listbox
is used to get information for a given date range (there are actually two
identical listboxes, one for the FROM date, one for the TO date). What I
would like is for October 1st to show up only once, followed the October 2nd
etc. When queried however, I need all the information for everybody who has
data on October 1st.

The current code is as follows:
Worksheets("QueryDate").lstFrom.ListFillRange = "'[real1.xls]DCI
data'!$b$6:$b$1696"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson