Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Text boxes which can float outside the Excel application!

from the userform code you can choose
Unload Me
or
Me.Hide

If you want to preserve ant data use the hide method

"Robert Crandal" wrote:

Wow, thanks soooo much!

BTW, which method is used to close out the modeless dialog box??
Is there an unshow() method?? or maybe a hide() method??? I have a
pushbutton on my spreadsheet which will be able to toggle the dialog
box as visible or hidden(closed).

Thank you Rick!

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Add a UserForm (Insert/User Form from the VB editor's menu bar), put your
TextBox on it, size the TextBox to suit your needs and then size the
UserForm to the TextBox. Display the UserForm from your own code using
this command...

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

where I have assumed the name of the UserForm is UserForm1.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

.