Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Flipper Flipper is offline

Default Macro coding

Is there a way for coding in a macro to update if, for example, a worksheet
that it refers to is renamed? Here is a portion of a macro I use:
Workbooks.Open Filename:="U:\NTHEA\2009-10\OPER INVEST\BAYERI.xls",
Notify:=False
Sheets("bal").Activate

In this case, the "bal" sometimes gets renamed to something else, by another
user. That is, the other user changes or renames their worksheet and does
not tell me. Therefore my macro does not work.

So, is there a way for that name "bal" to change automaticallly if/when the
other user changes the name?

Thank you