Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Not sure what to call this

Hi

Insert this in BA2 and copy it down as required:

="Parts, " & B2

Hopes this helps.
Per

"srosetti" skrev i meddelelsen
What I'm looking to do is populate one field with data when another
equals certain variables.

For instance:
Column B has the variable data and Column BA has the destination or
place I want to populate the data.

If Column B reads Widgets then I want Column BA to read parts, widgets
If Column B reads Small widgets then I want Column BA to read parts,
small widgets

I have quite a few variables for Column B, but I know what the output
should be in BA. Problem is
I have over 1200 data entries and I want some help to populate these
entries.

How do I go about doing this??

Thanks