Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IS it possible to add Hyperlink to a commandbutton on a Userfo

Select the Label control, then (in the Properties Window) set the
MousePointer property to 99-fmMousePointerCustom and then set the MouseIcon
property to a compatible ICO or CUR file (stay away from any marked "aero")
in your Windows/Cursors directory (there is a pointing hand cursor in there
that will work).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Ayo" wrote in message
But how would I change the mouse to the pointing finger to stimulate
clicking
the label?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.microsoft.com"
End Sub

I think I'd use a label--format with blue font and underline--like a
hyperlink
you'd see in the worksheet.

Ayo wrote:

I have a userform with a commandbutton. I want to add an hyperlink to
the
commandbutton so that when the commandbutton is click, it opens up the
website. How do I go about doing that?
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson