Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Can I stop the change event being triggered?

apologies - I misread the question. you could create a 'flag' to exit
control2's event

say bIgnore as boolean

in control1 set thios to TRUE, make the change, then set it back to false
in control2 make the first line
If bIgnore then Exit Sub

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

Applicaton.EnableEvents = FALSE

should work

"Michelle" wrote:

On my user form, I want Control1 to effect the value of Control2, but when
it does, I don't want the change event for Control2 to be triggered.

Enable events doesn't work

Can I temporarily switch off the change event, then change the control then
switch it back on?

thanks