Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Programming "Shape" objects (Part 2)

Excellent! This works fantastic.

BTW, I tried putting a sum() formula in cell A1 instead of a
constant string. My formula is "=sum(A4:A6)". I noticed that if I
change the values of any cells between A4 to A6 that the sum
does not dynamically display on my shape object. Do you know
why this is happening??

Thank u sooo much!

"Patrick Molloy" wrote in message
use the sheet's change event -- right click the sheet tab and select view
code

If Target.Address = Range("A1").Address Then
Shapes("Oval 1").Select
Selection.Characters.Text = Target.Value
Target.Select