Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SpeeD SpeeD is offline

Default Userform without title or border...

Hi Peter!

It works great! sorry about this but i didn't realize that you.ve changed
the code earlier.

Thanks a lot!!

SpeeD

"Peter T" wrote:

The slightly revised code I posted should remove it, I take it you didn't
try it.

Regards,
Peter T

"SpeeD" wrote in message

Yes Peter it´s the raise efect after all.
How can i remove it??

SpeeD

"Peter T" wrote:

I guess you are talking about the raised effect as I queried earlier

Option Explicit
' for testing drop a commandbutton on the form
' named CommandButton1, so you can close the form!

Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" _
Alias "FindWindowA" ( _
ByVal lpClassName As String, _
ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Private Declare Function GetWindowLong Lib "user32" _
Alias "GetWindowLongA" ( _
ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function SetWindowLong Lib "user32" _
Alias "SetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal nIndex As Long, _
ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function DrawMenuBar Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long

Private Const GWL_STYLE As Long = -16
Private Const WS_CAPTION As Long = &HC00000

Private Const GWL_EXSTYLE As Long = -20
Private Const WS_EX_APPWINDOW As Long = &H40000

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Dim lStyle As Long
Dim hMenu As Long
Dim mhWndForm As Long

If Val(Application.Version) < 9 Then
mhWndForm = FindWindow("ThunderXFrame", Me.Caption) 'XL97
Else
mhWndForm = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", Me.Caption) 'XL2000+
End If

lStyle = GetWindowLong(mhWndForm, GWL_STYLE)
lStyle = lStyle And Not &HC00000

SetWindowLong mhWndForm, GWL_STYLE, lStyle

SetWindowLong mhWndForm, GWL_EXSTYLE, WS_EX_APPWINDOW

DrawMenuBar mhWndForm

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload Me

Peter T

"SpeeD" wrote in message
Hi Peter.

The problem is that a white(gray) line appears around the Box. I thinks
it´s
the border.

Im REALLY over my head with this code....

Thnsk
SpeeD

"Peter T" wrote:

That should remove the border, or are you talking about changing the
raised
effect to flat.

Regards,
Peter T

"SpeeD" wrote in message
Hi guys

I´ve seen the following code in the a forum and copied to my
workbook.The
problemis that i need to have a userform without borders not only
without
the
title bar.

Can anyone help me???

Option Explicit

Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" _
Alias "FindWindowA" ( _
ByVal lpClassName As String, _
ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Private Declare Function GetWindowLong Lib "user32" _
Alias "GetWindowLongA" ( _
ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function SetWindowLong Lib "user32" _
Alias "SetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal nIndex As Long, _
ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function DrawMenuBar Lib "user32" ( _
ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long

Sub RemoveCaption(objForm As Object)

Dim lStyle As Long
Dim hMenu As Long
Dim mhWndForm As Long

If Val(Application.Version) < 9 Then
mhWndForm = FindWindow("ThunderXFrame", objForm.Caption)
'XL97
Else
mhWndForm = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", objForm.Caption)
'XL2000+
End If
'lStyle = GetWindowLong(mhWndForm, -16)
lStyle = GetWindowLong(mhWndForm, -16)