Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Can "print area" cover entire page???

I think the problem is that I can't find a way to totally eliminate
all the margins. I tried setting all margins to ZERO, yet
I still cant seem to find a way to print my sheet to cover
the entire page. Ugh, there must be a way??

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
If the data isn't enough to fill the page, you could experiment with Font
size
-- or even the scaling factor.

In xl2003 menus:
File|Page setup|Page tab|Adjust to
and make it bigger than 100%

But if your data doesn't match the same layout of the sheet, you'll find
that
you can fit the width nicely--or the length nicely--but not both at the
same
time.