Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default How Do I

Hi,

With the route number in D1, put this in E1 and drag left into F1. You can
also drag it down to display more diestances for other routes in column D

=IF(D1<"",VLOOKUP($D1,Routes!$A$1:$C$10,COLUMN(B2 ),FALSE),"")

Mike

"Michael Koerner" wrote:

I have a workbook that tracks my walking program. Sheet 2 named Routes
contains all the routes that I use for my runs.Col A contains the route
number. Col B & C contains the distance for that route in Kilometres and
miles. Col D contains the description of the route.

I would like in Sheet 1 (Current Year) to be able to insert the route number
in Col D and have the distance for that route in Kilometres and miles show
up in Col E & F.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--

Regards