Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default set cursor position after cell is populated??

If a user enters an integer value into say cell A1 and then presses the
Enter key, the cursor (or "active cell") will instantly move one cell
downwards, which I think is Excel's default behavior on spreadsheets.

Can I change this behavior using Visual Basic?? Basically, after a user
enters a value into an arbitrary cell and then presses the Enter key, I
would
like to program Excel to move the cursor or "active cell" to a cell of my
choice.

I hope this question makes sense. Please advise!

Thank you!