Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Date on UserForm?

This will do..The Initialize() event is fired when you Load the userform...

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.txtFormDate = Date
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I have a UserForm with a multipage on the first page I have a textbox that I
have assigned Form Date. I want "todays date" to fill the text box on
opening the form. It was working fine but after changes to the form the date
is not visible when form is loaded. I have the following code on

Private Sub UserForm1_Initialize()
Load UserForm1
UserForm1.Show
frmMyUserform.Show vbModeless
Me.txtFormDate = Date
'Me.txtFormDate = format(date,"mm-dd-yyyy")

End Sub

I have tried the following variations with no success. Can someone please
help me with this? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Me.FormDate.Text = Format(Date, "mm-dd-yyyy")
Me.txtFormDate = Date
Me.FormDate = Format(Date, "mm-dd-yyyy")