Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Change Regional Language setting with Code?

Hi John

I have also a page here if you are interested
http://www.rondebruin.nl/international.htm

I will add more to the page if I have time

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"John" wrote in message ...

Hi Chuck
I found this link, but don't know if that can help you.
Creating Macros for Different Language Versions
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213833
HTH
John

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.....
Excel 2007 English version 12.0.4518.1014

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the Regional Language setting
in the users Excel from Dutch(Belgium) to English(United States) upon opening
the file and then change it back on closing?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3