Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gleam Gleam is offline

Default Form works once only

This routine works once, but fails on subsequent occassions.
Private Sub wholemonthbutton3_click()
ListBox1.ListIndex=0
ListBox2.ListIndex = ListBox2.ListCount - 1 ' This line fails
Msgbox "Listbox2.Value = " & ListBox2.Value _
& " Count =" & ListBox2.ListCount
end sub

The first time the sub works. The second time ListBox2.value =""
When the OK button is hit I have Unload Me.
When the routine has returned to the calling program I have Unload
DatesForGraph. Before the routine is called again I have the same statement.
So I think it should be unloaded 3 times but still it gives me the wrong
answer! Please advise where am I may be going wrong. (Excel 2003)