Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default make workbook visible

Hi Patrick,
Tks for your prompt reply. Is that means I have to list all workbook names
before Next like this:

Windows(wb.book1).Visible = True
Windows(wb.book2).Visible = True
Windows(wb.book3).Visible = True
Next
End Sub

Rgds
"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

a loop like this would do it...just add it to the before close procedure

Dim wb As Workbook
For Each wb In Workbooks
Windows(wb.Name).Visible = True
Next

"Seeker" wrote:

Dear All,
Some files are opened under ActiveWindow.Visible = False when a master file
opened, a small code is needed to be placed in the Workbook_BeforeClose to
check if any invisible file(s) still open, if yes, make invisible file(s) be
visible and close file(s). A thread has mentioned by using
Windows(€śfile.xls€ť).Visible = True, how should I do that please?
Regards