Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Intermediate Experience User[_2_] Intermediate Experience User[_2_] is offline

Default Copy Sheet Into New Workbook

Can someone PLEASE advise. I can't figure this out!

I have hundreds of files in one folder. I need to open specific files
within that folder and copy a sheet named "C 2009" in that workbook into a
new workbook. I need to then close the source book without saving,
save/close the new book and move on to the next open/copy/close/close and
save sequence.

The files I have to open are in column A of a worksheet (no header) called
"SourceBook" and the name I want to save the new book as is in columb B (no
header). The sheet can be named "C 2009" as it is in the source book.

So, however many rows I have "SourceBook" should be how many files I get in
the end....each with a tab that is called "C 2009." I can save all of these
files into a folder on my desktop, or anywhere else....just all together.

Please help as this is time-sensitive.

Thank you sincerely in advance.