Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default how to set last/latest value of a line chart to a static cell?

Each day I have to add a value to the NEXT cell in a column on a worsheet
which is the datasource for an Excel line chart. I want to display the
last/latest value entered in this range to a static cell in the worksheet
(which I will be referencing elsewhere). Since the latest value entered in
this range is in a different cell each day (the next cell in the range) how
can I capture this latest value - the way the line chart does? Is there a
worksheet formula/set of formulas that could accomplish this? One solution
I am thinking of is to write a VBA function that checks for the latest value
entered in this range and then set the value of this VBA function to my
static cell. Can I do this with worksheet formulas? Or should I go with the
VBA function idea?

Thanks,
Rich