Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default xlsm.zip files do not show as folders in Explorer

Open Windows Explorer and go to Tools Folder Options. Click on the
"File Types" tab and change the file association for .zip files.

--JP

On Oct 16, 3:24*pm, Steph wrote:
I am trying to create an add-in using Excel 2007. *When I renamed the xlsm
extension to xlsm.zip, I accidently tried to open the xlsm.zip file with
Notepad instead of double-clicking on the xlsm.zip folder. *Now every Excel
xlsm file that I create and then add a .zip extension to appears as a Notepad
file instead of a Windows folder. *As a result, I can't open an xlsm.zip
files. *Would appreciate your help. *

--
Steph