Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Brown[_5_] Gary Brown[_5_] is offline

Default Combo Box with vertical scroll bar

It should automatically appear when the list gets bigger that the 'ListRows'
property.
UNLESS the 'Style' property isn't properly set. Make sure the 'Style'
property is set to 'frmStyleDropDownCombo'.
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"VJ" wrote:

Is there anyway I can add the vertical scroll bar to combo box?

The reason I am asking is because I have name range assigned to
.ListFillRange... property of the combo box but the user only see which fits
on the computer screen but I want to display the vertical scrool bar so they
can see and scroll the ones which doesnot fit.