Sherry Lee

I do not think I phrased that question right. I know how to import the file
from excel into the word document, but wondered what the procedures are to
print the address (from excel) onto envelopes. I am having trouble with it.
Plus, it only shows one record at a time. Is there a way to print continuous
instead of just one record at a time. Thanks for your help.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Most users with address in Excel use Word for mail merge. It is easy to tell
Word to get its data from an Excel worksheet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Sherry Lee" wrote in message
I am trying to print addresses from an excel file on envelopes. I know how
do the labels, but not sure how to print onto envelopes.