Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] genmail@bethspage.us is offline

Default Turning column count into a Column Letter

I have a macro where I am looking to be able to dynamically select
data based on how many rows and columns are filled in.
I have the count for the number of columns with data, but I need to
know how to turn that count # into a Column letter (like A, B, C) so
that I can then tell the macro the range to select.

How do I do that? I can find lots to tell me how to count columns,
but nothing that tells me how to translate that value into something
useful to me for my macro.