Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Splitting a file into multiple workbooks

Hi Tracey

I believe you mailed me private also about this
1 and 2 is no problem

3 will give problems

I will create a example this weekend for you

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"cardfan3206" wrote in message
I have been using the following code to split an excel file into multiple
workbooks.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5_3.htm

It works great but I want to see if I can get it to do a couple additional
things.
1. I have a series of header rows that I would like to copy to each
workbook
that is created.
2. I have 2 worksheets in the master workbook that I would like to copy
into
each new workbook.
3. I have done some custom formatting and embedded some formulae that I
would like to copy instead of pasting values only.

Is this doable?

Tracey