Brad

Default How do I rearrange the worksheet name order in the windows menu?

I have twelve or more files open at a given time. I would like to use the
resume workspace to open them all at onces. How can I get the file names in
the order that I want. I also noticed that if I open the files separately, I
can click on the Excel icon in the Windows taskbar and it will give me the
files names, but not if I use a workspace. These names too are in the
reverse order of the way I open them. I would like the first file I open to
be listed as file #1.