Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KellyInCali KellyInCali is offline

Default Send workbook using Outlook

I am trying to auto-send a workbook via Outlook before closing. What I have
appears to be sending the file ok, but later I do not see it in my Sent Mail
folder in Outlook. Is there a more specific way I should do it? Also, the
file extension shows on the receiving end. Is there a way to avoid that?
Also, it is a standard Excel 2007 workbook.. am I using the correct file type?

TIA,
Kelly

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\kellyh\My Documents\SPO's\SHIP DOCS\" &
Range("J1").Value & ".xlsx", FileFormat:= _
xlOpenXMLWorkbook, CreateBackup:=False

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "
ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False