Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
srosetti srosetti is offline

Default 2 issues really

Ok, yesterday I asked how to append some information on to the end of
a file. Today I have a question with some twists to it.

1)
In Column 'C' I have a product number field. It consists of 5
digits. An example of a product number would be. 00010 The zero's in
front of the 10 are important.
I'll give you other examples so you can fully understand how many
numbers I might have.
00010
00100
01000
10000
Those are basic examples of what they might look like..could be any
counting numbers, but will always have the 0 place holder to bring the
digits to a total of 5.

2)
In Column 'B' I have free form product name. I.e. Widget or Very Very
small widget
I need to append the values in Column 'C' to the end of Text in Column
'B'

My data should look something like this..

Field B2 reads Widget
Field B3 reads Very Very small widget
Field C2 reads 00100
Field C3 reads 00010

I want my final data output in Field B2 and B3 to read
B2 Widget 00100
B3 Very Very small widget 00010

If you have any questions..please feel free to ask.

Thanks