Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peruanos72 Peruanos72 is offline

Default Import file to excel

I have a report that's imported into excel and the data begins on row 4.
There's
data in rows 4-7. Rows 8-11 are blank and the remaining rows contain data.
Here's my problem...When I import using the pc the excel file was created on
the data is imported as stated above. When i import using another pc, rows
8-11 that were blank now contain the data that should be in rows 12, 13, 14,
15, etc...
it's like rows 8-11 were deleted and the data was shifted up.

Anyone know why the report would import differently using another pc?