Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ken ken is offline

Default "Comment" format anomaly

G'day there Peter T,

Did you try the example I posted exactly as described. Try it again

in a new
session in a new workbook

Yeah mate. Tried that when you first posted it. I thought I'd replied,
but having just had a quick look, it's obvious that I haven't. Sorry
about that.

Your code worked exactly the way it was intended. Comments were added
& formatted as required.

I've just tried to copy your techniques with my code i.e. setting the
comment & textframe objects and manipulating those, but with the same
results I've always had - zilch!!

I thought that hurling the 'pooter through a nearby window might have
helped, but my wife wouldn't let me <g.

Thanks again,
Still trying,
Ken