Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Bricker David Bricker is offline

Default Powerpoint 2007 hyperlink issues

Recently I updated to Powerpoint 2007 from 2003. I have been modifying a presentation made with 03. The issue I am having now is the inability to hyperlink to Powerpoints which are placed into an existing folder made using 2003. All other hyperlinks are working fine and even the powerpoints presentations which I am having difficult that are placed within the folders will work if not placed in a folder. Please help-- I am giving a presentation in about a month and hope to resolve this problem asap.
Thanks,

C# and GDI : draw Round rectangles, fonts, ellipse, fonts
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...w-round-r.aspx