Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
outsol outsol is offline

Default VBA Module Not Viewable

Excel 2007

I developed a module that worked and decided on a Friday to "protect" it
until it was fully tested. I added a password to the module which I used
successfully several times. Backing out of the project I must have selected
some other protection parameter incorrectly because on Monday, I did not get
the password prompt and the module says it is not viewable. Please help! I
can't get to the permissions of the project to correct the password. it says
the VBAProperties are not viewable either. What did I do!?!?