Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Revolvr Revolvr is offline

Default Unable to Delete Sheets or see Properties

OK so this is weird. I am unable to delete a worksheet. The workbook
is not protected nor is it shared, and there is no VBA code. In fact
if I just open Excel and get the default 3 sheet blank workbook, I
have the same problem. Delete sheets is grayed out.

Also I cannot see the Properties under the file menu. It is grayed out
too.

This just suddenly happened today, with any spreadsheet. What I can do
is "Move or copy sheet" and move a sheet to another workbook, then
delete that workbook.

Anyone have any clues, or even ideas how to debug this?

Thanks

-- Rev