Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CR[_2_] CR[_2_] is offline

Default Find blank cell in range

I have a variable range, D4: to either- Q, R, S, or T4

I find that range with

lastCol = Range("D4").End(xlToRight).Select

Then I name MyRange in row 5

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

Set endcell = ActiveCell

Set MyRange = Range("D5:" &
endcell.Address)

This seems to work (maybe not the best way?)

The cells in MyRange have values that could be from 0 to 100.

I need to search through each cell in MyRange until it finds one that has no
value (blank cell, not a 0 value) If a blank cell is found, I want a msgbox
to tell me.

(I don't even need to know where it is. It just lets me know that all values
are not entered yet and lets me work with the values that are.)

Once one empty cell is found, the msgbox displays, the search stops, and
goes to the rest of my sub. If none is found the sub just continues.

I thank you great people in advance

CR