Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Change visible true/false of controls

What type of Control, ActiveX (control Toolbox) or Forms. Also what is it,
eg checkbox.

Regards,
Peter T

"kalle" wrote in message

Hello

I use this code to change visible true/false of some controls in my
workbook. I get SheetName, ShapeName and true/false (0 or -1) from a
database.
I do this to create user levels

Sheets(SheetName(i)).Shapes(ShapeName(ii)).Visible = -1

This works well but now I want to also access controles is in userform.
I also want to change caption on the controls if it's possible.

Excuse my bad English but I hope you understand the question anyway

Thanks in advance