Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
norhaya via OfficeKB.com norhaya via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default To join 1st line & 2nd line of text in text in Excel VBA Code

Hi

Anyone can assist me on this.........I really appreciate it very much

norhaya wrote:
Hi

Maybe, you help me on the following text, this is simply a txt file format
which I download from our systems. I've done the simple parse but I need to
do so many steps. that's why I thought there might be a shorter solution..

47 LAMP
Category

-- Total quantities ---- Qty on hand
50.00

After join, the text should read as follows, there's not need to eliminate
the spaces etc....

47 LAMP
Category

-- Total quantities ---- Qty on hand
50.00

if I can do just that join in the text file, then I can import the data easy.

if you hv something similar could you please direct me to that link. I've
been searching in the next but could find anything close.

I'm very sure that the op asked this same question quite recently.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]

I just need the vba code to join the text. Any inputs is highly appreciated.