Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EPL EPL is offline

Default Chart SeriesCollection Names

Is there a way to check to see if a certain series has been displayed on a
chart? I have several data sets that can be plotted depending on a user
selection. I have 5 data sets to be plotted on the secondary Y axis, one of
which has a high maximum scale value. I want to check to see if this series
has been plotted and if so, delete it before plotting the others. It may not
really matter since the larger scale series will simply disappear off the
screen when the lower axis scale is set.