Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carlos Mallen Carlos Mallen is offline

Default Referring to Excel objects in VSTO

Hi,

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition and Microsoft Office 2003
and working with an Excel 2003 Workbook template. The language I'm using is
Visual Basic.

When I'm in one of Excel's objects (like a worksheet), I can refer to
objects like in Me.Application.Workbooks(1). However, when I insert a new
module, I can't use the same syntax, because Visual Basic does not recognize
it. For what I know, I must use CType instead, but I don't know how to use
it.

Can anyone help me? It would be of great help if someone could give me an
example of how refer to a workbook, like in:

Dim wbk As Excel.Workbook
wbk = CType(x,Excel.Workbook)

Thanks in advance,

--