Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default SQL to unprotect and protect worksheet

2 issues... The only way to do it is via macros. The other issue is that you
posted you question in the programming section where the most likely response
is going to involve a macro.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"drewship" wrote:

Hello all.
I have 2 SQL queries that automatically import data from an Access database
into 2 different sheets on my spreadsheet when the spreadsheet opens. I need
to unprotect the sheet prior to the import, then protect it after the import.
I have looked at several posts but they all have to do with macros. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
Andrew