Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default very urgent!!!

Hi Hmir, If you need to figure the size of a table programmatically try using
the UsedRange Method:

Function getRange() As Variant
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Select
getRange = Selection.Address(ReferenceStyle:=xlA1)
End Function

Sub Test()
MsgBox getRange
End Sub

"hmir" wrote:

hi,
I was wondering if any one could help me with macro, what I want to do is
basically to write a programm with excel which can produce a table with a
different boundary conditions,however, I really dont know how I should apply
my bounrdy on my table, because I should not produce the table by hand but
rather by macro so that it knows that for instance it should expand to 10
columns and 10 rows??!!

i am really sorry if you really did not understand what I have said above,
but if any one know any thing about soil mechanics (the numerical solution of
consolidation, this programming need to do that?!!)

if any one knows any thing could you let me know as soon as possible!!!
thank you so much.
Kind Regards