Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Herbert[_3_] Matthew Herbert[_3_] is offline

Default Undefined function 'replace' in expression

Warrio,

Do you have any code to post? It's difficult to decipher "Undefined
function 'replace' in expression" without any related syntax.

Best,

Matthew Herbert

"warrio" wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to get some data from an Access database using Excel.
Once the connection established, I run a query with the Replace function.

The problem, is that I get this error message:
"Undefined function 'replace' in expression".

I think it's a reference that I'm missing, but I don't know which one.

Those I have checked a
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
- Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library
- OLE Automation
- Microsoft Office 11 Objects Library
- Microsoft Scruotubg Runtime
- Microsoft DAO 3.6 Objects Library

I have NO reference mentioned as Missing!

If you have any suggestion or idea, I'll really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.