Ellie

Default Help!!!

I have the following sample sheet:

W/c 12/9 Total Loads Total Cases Failure Loads Failure Cases
12-Sep
13-Sep
14-Sep
15-Sep
16-Sep
TOTAL 0 0 0 0

The above is a 2nd sheet in a workbbook, with a 1st sheet containing the
core data from which I require Failure Cases above to be populated relevant
to the date.

The 1st sheet is as follows:
Column A = Week No.
Column B = Date (relevant to above sample sheet)
Column C = Load
Column D = Order No.
Column E = Customer
Column F = Haulier
Column G = Reason Code
Column H = Failure Cases (relevant to above sample sheet)

So far, I have come up with the following:
=SUMIF(Sheet2!$B$2:$B$9,"12-Sep",Sheet2!$H$2:$H$9), but this does require a
manual change against the dates of 13-15 Sep.

My question is as follows:-
(i) For the Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates (16-19 Sep) from Sheet 1, is
there any way I can get 16-Sep in my sample worksheet (Sheet 2) to show the
total cases for these 3 days.
(ii) Is there any way to automate the date within the formula.

If anyone has a better option, please let me know.

Ellie