Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JimRich JimRich is offline

Default debug not working

No arguments.
I am within the module that I want to test.
No, not at the same time, just mean that I have modules that work like they
are supposed to. Event code, Module code. Can't use debug in any of it.
Breakpoints do not stop execution.
Some in the same module.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

--Do you have any arguments to be passed for this sub routine?
--Make sure you are within a module..
--When you say you have other code executed..do you mean at the same time?
is that in the same module or else where?

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"JimRich" wrote:

I have some code that I am trying to fix and wanted to step through the code.
When i clicked on "Step Into" nothing happend. No other code is running.
The cursur is inside the sub routine. I have other code that is being
exicuted when i just run it but even with a breakpoint set it does not stop.
Is there a way to turn "Debug" back on?