Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Webtechie Webtechie is offline

Default Date Time Picker

Hello,

I have a datetime picker on a userform. It works great as far as getting a
date from user.

However, after a date is selected, I check reservations for that date. I've
noticed that I need to add the same code to the dropdown event and the change
event for the datetime picker.

If the date is already on a the date for the next customer, the change event
won't fire. Therefore, I've added code to both drop down and the change.

But really, what I need is code to run after the user has selected a date.

Is there an event that tells me a date has been clicked on the pop up
calendar part of the datetime picker? That would be ideal.

Thanks,

Tony