Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ram Ram is offline

Default copy and past based on criteria

HI,

I would like help with the following question:

I have 2 sheets 1 and 2. On sheet1 in cell A1 the employee number is
entered. below the employee number there is a summary table that is populated
with the following information from sheet2 Date, Report Number, Sales Total.

I would like help creating code that would copy the date, Report Number ,
Sales Total from sheet2 over to Sheet1, when the employee number matches in
each table. sheet2 has 20K rows of data each employee number can have more
that one report for each month.

Sheet 1
Employee No. 1111

Date Report No. Sales Total