Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dreiding Dreiding is offline

Default Web Services Tool Kit Usage - Handling the data returned from WS c

Im looking for help, articles and examples on handling the return data
obtained through web services. I have XP with Office 2003 with the MS Office
2003 Web Services Tool Kit installed. The Web Services returns data in
€œMSXML2.IXMLDOMNodeList€ format.

I need help to lean how to take this return data and parse it to return the
single value Im looking for. I also need to learn how to save the whole set
of returned data.
My more general question is how do I take advance of Web Services from
within Excel?

Tia,
- Pat