www.holiday-spain.biz

You're a star - thanks

Angus

--
Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.
www.holiday-spain.biz
"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
Angus

ToolsoptionsViewCheck status bar and formula bar

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"www.holiday-spain.biz" wrote in message
Hi Folks, hope you can help

Somehow I have managed to change my excell and now have 2 "things"
missing

1) Usually at the bottom of the page there is a box that shows the total
when I highlighted a column - it is missing

2) At the top there was usually a white bix that showed what I was typing
into a cell - it is missing

Any ideas how to get these back.

Thanks so much

Angus