Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Userform List Box content not visible?

if rowsource is like this
A6:A16
then it will pick up from whatever is the active sheet - so nothing gets
loaded

instead use
sheet1!A6:A16

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

Hi I have a Userform with listboxes they were working fine. However, going
back forth and making changes etc. two of my listboxes are not visible. The
properties are set to "True" for Visible. I tried entering the Control
Source and Row Source but it gives me a error message, "Could not set the
Control Source/Row Source property. Invalid property value." Can someone
please help me with this not sure what I did wrong. Thank you in advance for
any help you can provide.